Practice Judge Interview Questions
- Tell me about:
- your brainstorming.
- the source of your ideas.
- how you worked as a team.
- how you tested your solution.
- What idea did you choose as your solution? Why?
- How does your design work?
- What did you choose to document in your journal? Why?
- How did each of you contribute?
- How did you build your solution?
- Tell me about your failures.
Templates and Template Samples
Books and Videos
These books are available either at your local library or inexpensively through Amazon.
Tech Tools Videos
Basic safety from your friends at The Tech Challenge.
How to Use a Utility Knife
Utility knives, or box cutters, are perfect for making small, precise cuts on thin material. Learn how to use this excellent tool with Abby Longcor, Senior Director of The Tech Challenge.
How to Use a Hammer
Bet you’re thinking, “A hammer? Of course I know how to use a hammer!” But just when you think you’ve nailed it, BAM, bruised thumb. Luckily, here’s safety advice from Abby Longcor, Senior Director of The Tech Challenge.
How to Use a Hand Saw
Let’s cut through all the back and forth to get down to safety! Hand saws are simple to use, or misuse, so listen carefully to Abby Longcor, Senior Director of The Tech Challenge.
How to Use a Power Drill
Here’s a bit of advice we hope you don’t find boring. Learn how to safely use a power drill with Abby Longcor, Senior Director of The Tech Challenge